This is a really special episode because my guest today is my Mom, Margarita Ortiz!
She is going to be sharing her story with us. She’s been a single mother who has struggled her whole life with bi- polar disorder and she has done a lot of work on herself and has completely transformed her life.
My Mom and I have faced challenges and struggles in our relationship, parent- child relationships are tricky!
Our childhoods and the way we were raised affects us and shapes who we become as adults. So if truly we want to understand ourselves… why we have blocks and the complicated relationships that we have with the people who raised us, we need to first understand our parents and have compassion for their story.
My Mom is my hero, she never gave up on me and she helped shape who I am today. I’m so excited to share with you who Margie is, her story, her background and the experiences that made her the woman she is today.
Enjoy the episode!
WHERE TO CONNECT WITH ERIKA:
- Come say hello on Instagram! @thequeenofconfidence
- Find me on Facebook
- Want to watch some behind the scenes & vlogs? Subscribe on YouTube
- Grab a signed copy of Erika’s new book Confidence Feels Like Shit (audiobook available) here
- Want to check out The Queen of Confidence Shop Click here!
- Check out the Website here
- Join Erikas list – get exclusive masterclasses and personal notes from her via email weekly
- Are you ready to CHANGE your life? Watch the FREE training here!
- The 7 Steps to coaching yourself – Self Coaching Cheat sheet –download for FREE here
WORK WITH ERIKA:
- Join us in the Sistahood – 12 months of live coaching with Erika
Are you a female coach who wants to grow your business? Check out the Start Up Squad here