TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ‘GROW YOUR FEMPIRE’ RETREAT
Please read our terms and conditions (the Terms) carefully to ensure that you are fully aware of important matters, before purchasing a retreat experience with us.
These terms form an agreement between each registrant (You) and the organiser, Growth Consultancy Pty Ltd trading as The Queen of Confidence A.B.N.87 608 899 118 (we, or The Queen of Confidence).
The ‘Grow Your Fempire’ Retreat (the Retreat) will take place in September 2021
By participating in our Retreat, you acknowledge that:
We have consulted with the property owner and service providers to try and deliver the best possible experience for you, in line with our Retreat objectives:
- to help you reconnect deep within yourself and assist you in transformative healing mentally, emotionally and spiritually;
- while every care is taken to engage high quality accommodation and service providers, you acknowledge that we are not liable for the delivery of the activities and services throughout the Retreat;
- you are participating in the Retreat voluntarily and, therefore, you agree to assume personal responsibility for your actions and any consequences of your actions, during the course of the Retreat;
- we do not have any legal liability to you arising out of loss or damage to yourself or your property, a disruption to travel schedules, accommodation, events or activities arranged during the Retreat.
Prices are calculated per person and include:
- all three meals at the Property as stated breakfast, lunch and dinner from the start and finish dates.
- limited drinks (non-alcoholic only and the minibar in the hotel room will be at your own personal expense)
- all presentations and educational activities;
- all group activities;
- Goods and services Tax (GST).
Prices DO NOT include:
- flights, taxi's or train to the hotel
- any food and drinks purchased off site.
- The above costs will be your own responsibility.
Full payment must be made by no later ten (10) days before the scheduled Retreat start date.
Your Retreat payments can be made:
- by credit card (via Stripe or PayPal payment plans); or
- bank transfer if paying in full.
- three (3)-month payment plans may be available to you, the details and terms of which are to be agreed between the parties.
It’s your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation. We understand that nobody makes a reservation with the intention of cancelling or postponing, but unexpected things do happen, so please consider purchasing travel cancellation insurance.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
The retreat is a final sale therefore may not be canceled due to a change of mind.
However, bookings for the Retreat are transferable to another person, if you notify us of your intention to transfer your booking, at least ten (10) days prior to departure for a Retreat. We may accept or decline any request for a booking transfer, in our sole discretion by emailing email@example.com
Only the person who made the booking may transfer a booking.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATION BY US
We will do our utmost to ensure that the Retreat goes ahead, as we’re just as excited about it, as you are. However, if we must cancel and/or postpone the Retreat due to unforeseen circumstances (excluding for reasons related to Covid-19), then you will be notified via email and refunded, as follows:
If we cancel the Retreat, then we will provide you with a full refund of the payment you have made to us; or
If we are required to postpone a Retreat, then you will not be entitled to receive a refund.
We are not responsible for any expenses that you may have incurred, as a consequence of this cancellation.
Although we’ll strive to do whatever we can to bring you the Retreat, as advertised, we reserve the right to alter Retreat arrangements, at our discretion. Co-ordinating the Retreat involves managing many variables, some of which are beyond our control and may cause us to make necessary changes to the Retreat. We will notify you of any significant changes, via email, as soon as practicably possible.
In this section of these Terms, “Event of Force Majeure” means an event beyond the control of The Queen of Confidence, which prevents a party from complying with any of its obligations under these Terms, including but not limited to, further consequences from the Covid-19 pandemic, an act of God (such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods), war, military action, hostilities, rebellion, riots, strikes, virus, pandemic, epidemic, famine or plague, acts of threat or terrorism or action of a court.
In an Event of Force Majeure, the Queen of Confidence:
- will not be considered to be in breach of these Terms, to the extent that performance of its respective obligations (excluding payment obligations) is prevented by an Event of Force Majeure, which arises after the date that these Terms are entered into; and
- will provide you with written notice outlining the inability to meet any obligations.
- In light of the uncertainty of Covid-19 and restrictions on social gatherings, if The Queen of Confidence is unable to host the Retreat, then you agree that the Retreat will be postponed and rescheduled for a later date.
It’s your responsibility to organise suitable travel and health insurance. We highly recommended that you do so, to cover unforeseen circumstances and the associated costs.
Travel cancellation insurance may, depending on the policy and conditions, cover you for some or all cancellation fees.
To potentially optimise your level of protection, we recommend that you purchase travel cancellation insurance, within ten (10) days of your application being accepted.
Although we’ll do our utmost to ensure a positive Retreat experience and outcome, we hold no responsibility for the actions or omissions of third parties, or independent contractors. This includes third party modification of a service or activity, provided during the Retreat.
You must ensure that you keep all fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects contained within your accommodation, in a clean and good condition.
You must pay for any items that are owned by the accommodation provider, which are damaged, destroyed or lost. The value of such payment will be determined by the accommodation provider, and communication and payment co-ordinated by us.
You agree to abide, at all times, with the policies and reasonable directions of the accommodation provider and its representatives.
PHOTO / VIDEO RELEASE:
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree for us to take photos and videos during the course of the Retreat, in which you may feature.
You agree that we have an unrestricted and irrevocable right to use and republish any photos and/or videos that you may feature in. Such use may include commercial purposes and our promotion of future retreats.
You agree to release and discharge us from any and all claims and demands arising out of, or in connection with, our use of the photographs and video footage.