TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Bali Retreat
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE BALI RETREAT
Please read our terms and conditions (the Terms) carefully to ensure that you are fully aware of important matters, before purchasing a retreat experience with us.
These terms form an agreement between each registrant (You) and the organiser, Growth Consultancy Pty Ltd trading as The Queen of Confidence A.B.N.87 608 899 118 (we, or The Queen of Confidence).
The ‘Come to Bali’ Retreat (the Retreat) will take place between 19 January 2021 and 24 January 2021. The Retreat will be located at the beautiful ‘Gaia Retreat Centre’, Jalan Sri Wedari No.5, Tegallalang, Kecamatan Ubud, Kapubpaten Gianyar, Bali, 80571, Indonesia (the Property).
By participating in our Retreat, you acknowledge that:
- we have consulted with the property owner and service providers to try and deliver the best possible experience for you, in line with our Retreat objectives – to help you reconnect deep within yourself and assist you in transformative healing mentally, emotionally and spiritually;
- while every care is taken to engage high quality accommodation and service providers, you acknowledge that we are not liable for the delivery of the activities and services throughout the Retreat;
- you are participating in the Retreat voluntarily and, therefore, you agree to assume personal responsibility for your actions and any consequences of your actions, during the course of the Retreat;
- we do not have any legal liability to you arising out of loss or damage to yourself or your property, a disruption to travel schedules, accommodation, events or activities arranged during the Retreat.
Prices are calculated per person and include:
- transfers to and from the airport and any planned excursions to and from the Property;
- all meals at the Property from 19 January 2021 to breakfast on 24 January 2021, as planned by us;
- limited drinks (non-alcoholic only) - the wine fridge in the main house will be filled upon arrival. You will be charged a reasonable amount for any additional drinks, per drink or bottle;
- all presentations and educational activities;
- all group activities;
- use of main pool and tennis court (racquets and balls will be provided); and
- Goods and services Tax (GST).
Prices DO NOT include:
- flights; or
- any food and drinks purchased off site, including at the celebration dinner.
The above costs will be your own responsibility.
Full payment must be made by no later ten (10) days before the scheduled Retreat start date.
An invoice will be emailed to you upon the acceptance of your application.
Your Retreat payments can be made:
- by credit card (via Stripe or PayPal payment plans); or
- bank transfer if paying in full.
Eight (8), five (5) and three (3)-month payment plans may be available to you, the details and terms of which are to be agreed between the parties.
It’s your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation. We understand that nobody makes a reservation with the intention of cancelling or postponing, but unexpected things do happen, so please consider purchasing travel cancellation insurance.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
Should you choose to cancel your registration for a Retreat, for any reason, then:
- you must do so, as soon as possible, by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- you agree and acknowledge that you will not be entitled to receive a refund for your purchase price, or any part of it. This is due to our requirement to pay for your place in the Retreat, prior to it commencing.
However, bookings for the Retreat are transferable to another person, if you notify us of your intention to transfer your booking, at least ten (10) days prior to departure for a Retreat. We may accept or decline any request for a booking transfer, in our sole discretion.
Only the person who made the booking may cancel or transfer a booking.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATION BY US
We will do our utmost to ensure that the Retreat goes ahead, as we’re just as excited about it, as you are. However, if we must cancel the Retreat due to unforeseen circumstances (excluding for reasons related to Covid-19), then you will be notified via email, as soon as possible and we will provide you with a full refund of the payment you have made to us. We are not responsible for any expenses that you may have incurred, as a consequence of this cancellation.
Although we’ll strive to do whatever we can to bring you the Retreat, as advertised, we reserve the right to alter Retreat arrangements, at our discretion. Co-ordinating the Retreat involves managing many variables, some of which are beyond our control and may cause us to make necessary changes to the Retreat. We will notify you of any significant changes, via email, as soon as practicably possible.
In this section of these Terms, “Event of Force Majeure” means an event beyond the control of The Queen of Confidence, which prevents a party from complying with any of its obligations under these Terms, including but not limited to, further consequences from the Covid-19 pandemic, an act of God (such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods), war, military action, hostilities, rebellion, riots, strikes, virus, pandemic, epidemic, famine or plague, acts of threat or terrorism or action of a court.
In an Event of Force Majeure, the Queen of Confidence:
- will not be considered to be in breach of these Terms, to the extent that performance of its respective obligations (excluding payment obligations) is prevented by an Event of Force Majeure, which arises after the date that these Terms are entered into; and
- will provide you with written notice outlining the inability to meet any obligations.
In light of the uncertainty of Covid-19 and restrictions on social gatherings, if The Queen of Confidence is unable to host the Retreat, then you agree that the Retreat will be postponed and rescheduled for a later date. You agree and acknowledge that you will not be entitled to receive a refund, in such circumstances.
It’s your responsibility to organise suitable travel and health insurance. We highly recommended that you do so, to cover unforeseen circumstances and the associated costs.
Travel cancellation insurance may, depending on the policy and conditions, cover you for some or all cancellation fees.
To potentially optimise your level of protection, we recommend that you purchase travel cancellation insurance, within ten (10) days of your application being accepted.
Although we’ll do our utmost to ensure a positive Retreat experience and outcome, we hold no responsibility for the actions or omissions of third parties, or independent contractors. This includes third party modification of a service or activity, provided during the Retreat.
You agree to stay in a twin share room, as it is the only option available to you.
You must ensure that you keep all fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects contained within your accommodation, in a clean and good condition.
You must pay for any items that are owned by the accommodation provider, which are damaged, destroyed or lost. The value of such payment will be determined by the accommodation provider, and communication and payment co-ordinated by us.
You agree to abide, at all times, with the policies and reasonable directions of the accommodation provider and its representatives.
PHOTO / VIDEO RELEASE:
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree for us to take photos and videos during the course of the Retreat, in which you may feature.
You agree that we have an unrestricted and irrevocable right to use and republish any photos and/or videos that you may feature in. Such use may include commercial purposes and our promotion of future retreats.
You agree to release and discharge us from any and all claims and demands arising out of, or in connection with, our use of the photographs and video footage.
Please email us at email@example.com, if you have any questions or concerns.