Listen up Queen: YOU Deserve Better. I mean it.
In this episode, we’re discuss the importance of recognising your self-worth and how you can start to tap into YOUR needs and what you deserve.
Many of the women I speak to tell me how much they don’t feel fulfilled in their relationships, their jobs, their lives in general and things need to change.
We are settling WAY too much. Settling in relationships, jobs, and friendships that don’t fulfil us. And YOU deserve a life you love, with loving and supportive relationships, where YOUR needs are met and where YOU feel valued.
Here are a few key takeaways from this Episode:
- Recognising the belief that you deserve better in life.
- Understanding the consequences of settling for less than what you truly desire.
- Exploring the impact of staying in relationships, jobs, or situations that don’t bring happiness.
- Reflecting on the importance of self-love and worthiness.
- Challenging societal narratives that perpetuate the idea of “accepting what you get without getting upset”.
- Recognising that you have the power to create a better life and make choices aligned with your desires.
- and so much more…
😱 Lastly and MOST importantly My 40th Birthday 40% off Extravaganza is happening 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
40% off every single program we run(including the Sistahood!) and every product we sell (including my book!)
And if you are here and you enjoy this podcast YOU DO NOT want to miss this, it’s the BIGGEST thing we have ever done.
Click here to check out what’s on offer, it’s only on for a limited time!