It’s been a big year. A BIG year! As most of you know, I recently had surgery to have my breast implants removed after 13 years and then a breast lift. Ya’ll it really knocked me out and I really didn’t think it was going to be such a big deal. It took a lot of time to heal and now I’ve hit the ground running with live events starting back up and so many things happening, including my birthday!
I just turned 37 and I feel like I’ve learned so much this year. These thoughts were pouring out of me at midnight so I decided to share 10 things I’ve learned from turning 37.
- Even though you’ve already changed so much, there’s still so much more change to come
- If you allow yourself to dream big, you can achieve the unthinkable
- Your words create your world
- It is ok to have everything you want
- Every time you’re about to move or jump to a new level of yourself, you are definitely going to be scared and “nervicited”
- I don’t slow down anywhere near as much as I can and that this will be my superpower which I haven’t even scraped the surface of
- I sucked at friendships this year and I sucked at keeping in touch with my mom and dad and I need to do better there
- You can thrive and change the world even in a pandemic
- Family time matters.
- It’s ok to be scared when you’re going to be bold and stand up for something. If you fuck it up, you can apologise for doing the wrong thing.
BONUS – My husband is always right.
Connect with Erika:
- Instagram: @thequeenofconfidence
- Facebook: @Theconfidencequeen
- Sistahood Program: https://thequeenofconfidence.com/sistahood/