As a little girl growing up in a rough neighborhood, who was in and out of foster care, who depended on food stamps, I never expected that one day I’d be able to buy a house.
I was letting my past hold me back. “I’m too poor,” even though I wasn’t anymore. “I’m too Puerto Rican. I’m too whatever.” These beliefs were still keeping me down, years and years and years later.
But I wanted to give that little foster kid inside me a home of her own. I wanted my kids to grow up in their own home.
So I made myself realize something: I’m powerful as f*ck. I’m a creator. And if I don’t like my results, I can change what I’m creating.
Today I’m sharing how that mindset helped me change my life and buy my first home – and how you can do it too. My sisters, whatever goal you have – to buy a home, to go on a three-month European vacation, to switch careers, to be happier – it is attainable. It starts with you.
The Start Up Squad is Open!
Join us in the squad to grow and scale your coaching business. Learn more and apply here.
WHERE TO CONNECT WITH ERIKA:
- Come say hello on Instagram! @thequeenofconfidence
- Find me on Facebook
- Want to watch some behind the scenes & vlogs? Subscribe on YouTube
- Grab a signed copy of Erika’s new book Confidence Feels Like Shit (audiobook available) here
- Want to check out The Queen of Confidence Shop Click here!
- Check out the Website here
- Join the FEMPIRE list – get exclusive business tips and updates from Erika via a weekly email
- Are you ready to create your SIX FIGURE MINDSET? Watch the FREE training here!
WORK WITH ERIKA:Are you a female coach who wants to grow your business? Check out the Start Up Squad here