We can all pretty much agree: cults are bad.
But if there’s one aspect we can steal from them (and improve on – no Kool-Aid here!), it’s the idea of creating a community – a close-knit group of likeminded people who are united under a common cause or goal.
So what does that look like in our own lives, or for our own small businesses?
For me, there are three keys to creating my own following that I want to share with you: understanding why you want to help people, being real and consistent, and quality over quantity.
That’s how I’ve found – and continue to find – women to co-create with me, women who identify with my story, women who connect with me.
I’m building my community every day – are you ready to start building yours?
WHERE TO CONNECT WITH ERIKA:
- Come say hello on Instagram! @thequeenofconfidence
- Find me on Facebook
- Want to watch some behind the scenes & vlogs? Subscribe on YouTube
- Grab a signed copy of Erika’s new book Confidence Feels Like Shit (audiobook available) here
- Want to check out The Queen of Confidence Shop Click here!
- Check out the Website here
- Join the FEMPIRE list – get exclusive business tips and updates from Erika via a weekly email
- Are you ready to create your SIX FIGURE MINDSET? Watch the FREE training here!
WORK WITH ERIKA:
- Are you a female coach who wants to grow your business? Check out the Start Up Squad here