Ever heard the saying that change is the only constant in life?
It’s true. Our lives are never the same day to day. Some days those changes are amazing – new job! New partner! New house! New baby!
But other days, those same changes can feel scary: New responsibilities. New bills. New commitments. New vulnerabilities.
So what can we do to stay strong and centered in the face of change?
How can we remember, when we’re anxious to pursue our goals, that the growth waiting for us on the other side will make it all worthwhile?
Today I want to share how I’ve dealt with some major transitions in my life and my business, and share some ways to help you handle any change that comes your way.
🎉WE HAVE FUNDING!
We’re so happy to announce our partnerships in the USA and AUS for women who want to work with us and need payment options
If that’s you get in touch and let’s explore interest free study now pay later options
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
WHERE TO CONNECT WITH ERIKA:
- Come say hello on Instagram! @thequeenofconfidence
- Find me on Facebook
- Want to watch some behind the scenes & vlogs? Subscribe on YouTube
- Grab a signed copy of Erika’s new book Confidence Feels Like Shit (audiobook available) here
- Want to check out The Queen of Confidence Shop Click here!
- Check out the Website here
- Join the FEMPIRE list – get exclusive business tips and updates from Erika via a weekly email
- Are you ready to create your SIX FIGURE MINDSET? Watch the FREE training here!
WORK WITH ERIKA:Join us in the Sistahood – 12 months of live coaching with Erika