What’s the first word that comes to mind when you think about the legal side of business?
Is it BORING? Heavy? Stuffy?
I totally get it, business legals are not that fun BUT let me tell you something – they are ESSENTIAL!
If you are here to create IMPACT, to build a LEGACY that will live on when you’re long gone, you HAVE TO make sure you are across all your biz legals!
That’s why I am sharing this episode with you today, where I sit down with MY incredible business lawyer, Tracey Mylecharane who has completely changed my life when it comes to dealing with the inevitable difficulties that comes with running a business.
With a wealth of experience in corporate law, Tracey is an expert litigation lawyer who focuses on empowering female business owners who want to protect their impact and legacy by adopting a ‘prevention is better than a cure’ ethos.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- WHY you need to sort out your business legals NOW instead of waiting for something to go wrong!
- Why you should NEVER ‘DIY’ your business legals!
- The most common business legal pitfalls Tracey sees with female business owners
… and so much more!
- Head to Tracey’s website for a ton of amazing resources and ways to work with her
- Download your FREE copy of The Annual Legal Checklist
- Connect with Tracey on Instagram
- Check out her podcast Rise Up In Business
Are you ready to YOURSELF first and work on YOU to make shit happen in your life – Join the Sistahood