When it comes to relationships, we all think we know what we want. Somebody kind, thoughtful, funny, good-looking, or (insert your adjective of choice here!).
But it’s rarely that simple. We spend a lot of time thinking about our ideal partner – but usually not enough time thinking about ourselves.
So when I talk to women who are struggling with dating, I always start in the same place: What about YOU?
What makes you feel loved? What do you want from a partner? Do you know what you need? Do you feel worthy of real, genuine love?
And if you don’t, how can you help yourself get there?
Today’s episode is all about cultivating the self-worth, self-love, and self-sufficiency we need as women to attract what we deserve – in relationships and in life.
WHERE TO CONNECT WITH ERIKA:
- Come say hello on Instagram! @thequeenofconfidence
- Find me on Facebook
- Want to watch some behind the scenes & vlogs? Subscribe on YouTube
- Grab a signed copy of Erika’s new book Confidence Feels Like Shit (audiobook available) here
- Want to check out The Queen of Confidence Shop Click here!
- Check out the Website here
- Join Erikas list – get exclusive masterclasses and personal notes from her via email weekly
- Are you ready to CHANGE your life? Watch the FREE training here!
- The 7 Steps to coaching yourself – Self Coaching Cheat sheet download for FREE here
WORK WITH ERIKA:
Join us in the Sistahood – 12 months of live coaching with Erika