I’ve got a Biz Series podcast coming at you today and I’m so excited to introduce you to my guest, Emily Osmond. She helps women market themselves authentically online and runs two amazing online courses with hundreds of members all around the world.
Emily loves helping women build businesses, feel comfortable selling on their social media platforms, and doing it all in a really authentic way. She is all about connection over perfection and I enjoyed our conversation so much.
Not only does Emily talk about her journey to becoming a marketing educator, but also her struggles with imposter syndrome and finding her feet in business. So much of what we spoke about will really resonate with you whether you’re new to business or you’ve been at it for awhile and you need some fresh ideas.
Connect with Emily:
- Instagram: @emilyosmond/
- Website: https://www.emilyosmond.com/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/emilyosmond/
- Modern Marketing Collective Program
- Scalable Program – How To Build Your Own Online Course
- Emily’s Instagram Stories Challenge
Connect with Erika:
- Instagram: @thequeenofconfidence
- Facebook: @Theconfidencequeen
- YouTube: The Queen Of Confidence
- LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/erika-cramer-ab695571
- Sistahood Program: https://thequeenofconfidence.com/sistahood/
- Website: www.thequeenofconfidence.com