Today’s episode is on a topic a lot of my listeners have requested I talk about… FRIENDSHIPS!
So many of us struggle with balancing friendships, especially as we grow and evolve.
We think we are not supposed to shift friends, or let go of friendships that no longer serve.
This simply isn’t true, as we change and shift so will friendships and sometimes we have to let some friends go.
I’ve found that a lot of us really struggle with communicating clearly what is happening for us as we grow and other people around us are not. And then things can get a bit tricky..
Feelings can get hurt, resentments can build, assumptions can be made.
When we find ourselves in the position of having outgrown a friendship it is our responsibility to communicate clearly and to take a step back and assess how and why we attracted these friends into our lives.
How do we do this?
Tune in as I share some insights and action steps you can take to help you navigate when your friendships get tricky!
WHERE TO CONNECT WITH ERIKA:
- Come say hello on Instagram! @thequeenofconfidence
- Find me on Facebook
- Want to watch some behind the scenes & vlogs? Subscribe on YouTube
- Grab a signed copy of Erika’s new book Confidence Feels Like Shit (audiobook available) here
- Want to check out The Queen of Confidence Shop Click here!
- Check out the Website here
- Join Erikas list – get exclusive masterclasses and personal notes from her via email weekly
- Are you ready to CHANGE your life? Watch the FREE training here!
- The 7 Steps to coaching yourself – Self Coaching Cheat sheet –download for FREE here
WORK WITH ERIKA: