Can YOU get Swindled?
After watching the popular documentary on Netflix “The Tinder Swindler”, I knew I needed to talk about this on the podcast.
If you haven’t seen it yet, It’s about a man who ends up swindling many women out of thousands of dollars he meets on this popular dating app.
Undoubtedly, this man is a cheater and an experienced swindler and these women ended up giving a lot of money to this man without paying attention to the red flags or listening to their intuition.
But the question is how the fuck did this happened to them?
What could these women have done to avoid being swindled?
Many say they were “dumb” and “didn’t they see what was happening?” Others see them as victims who are innocent in every way.
After this episode check in with how you see what happened… Is this something that could’ve happened to you?
I have most definitely been swindled in the past and I hope that if you have as well, this episode resonates.
Have single friends, please share this episode with them.
Topics discussed and where to find them:
03:31 – Unfortunate Things Happen When Not Doing the Work
04:44 – Not Learning the Lesson From the Experience
05:13 – Having a Desire for Things You Never Had
06:42 – Believing in the Surface that Makes People Happy
07:10 – Predators Who Know Their Preys
07:59 – The Story About an Olympic Team
10:23 – The Sh*t You Allow to Attract People
11:34 – Being in a Position to Be Wanted and Desired from Lack
13:02 – Keep Attracting the Same Sh*t
14:12 – The Things You’ll Get When Attracting in Lack
15:37 – Not Knowing of Your Weaknesses
16:53 – Worthiness Issue at the End of the Day
17:59 – Paying Attention and Listening to Truly How You Feel
19:34 – What is Meant For You Will Be Yours
Here are the previous episodes mentioned in this podcast. You can check them all to learn more. Enjoy!
- Are you triggered? – The Queen of Confidence – Are Your Triggered (learning from Gabor Mate)
- L.L.S. #1 Who I became from dealing with sexual abuse – The Queen of Confidence – L.L.S. Who I Became from Dealing with Sexual Abuse
- The Work with Byron Katie – The Queen of Confidence – The Work with Byron Katie
- Single Ladies Series – Date Yourself – The Queen of Confidence – Date Yourself (Single Ladies Series)
- How to stop being indecisive – The Queen of Confidence – How to Stop Being Indecisive
Where To Find Erika:
Watch my FREE webinar: What it takes to change your life
Ready to work with me? Check out The Sistahood Program.