Relationships are such a massive topic, one I have done quite a few episodes on.
This episode in particular was a listener request.
I recently asked my Instagram audience to tell me what they wanted to hear on the podcast and I got this question a few times.
Shout out to Mel who asked me “How did you learn to trust your husband (Hamish) after being in multiple relationships with people who treated you badly”
I had many “failed” relationships before my marriage to Hamish and each of them taught me so much about MYSELF and how I was treating me.
Today I share how you can start to build trust and create an incredible romantic relationship that lights you up and fulfils you.
It is possible to find DEEP, lasting love. I have it and I never thought I would.
I hope this episode inspires you to pull your journal out and get to “Sherlock Holmesing”
Want to take this work deeper?
Join The Sistahood waitlist and be the first to know when we open the doors.
Single Ladies series – Date Yourself
Single Ladies Series – Watch them RED flags
This is one for the Lovers ft. Hamish Cramer
The Confidence to Love again
LLS#2: What shitty relationships taught me about Self Worth
How to have better relationships
I told you I did a lot of this topic!
WHERE TO CONNECT WITH ERIKA:
- Come say hello on Instagram! @thequeenofconfidence
- Find me on Facebook
- Want to watch some behind the scenes & vlogs? Subscribe on YouTube
- Grab a signed copy of Erika’s new book Confidence Feels Like Shit (audiobook available) here
- Want to check out The Queen of Confidence Shop Click here!
- Check out the Website here
- Join Erikas list – get exclusive masterclasses and personal notes from her via email weekly
- Are you ready to CHANGE your life? Watch the FREE training here!
- The 7 Steps to coaching yourself – Self Coaching Cheat sheet –download for FREE here
WORK WITH ERIKA: